Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered two costumes in two different sizes. However when I received them I tried on both and neither fit, nor were they worth the price I paid.

I then instantly put them both back into there packages and in a box to return. I then sent them out after printing a shipping return label. After not hearing anything for google express and knowing they had received and had my package for over 10 days (thanks to tracking) I then contacted them asking where my refund was. Basically I was told that one would be refunded but they didn’t know there was a second one in the box because they had no information on it yet.

Then an hour later I receive an email saying that I wouldn’t be receiving a refund on the second one because the return had not been accepted. This resulted in me having to call and be out on hold again to be told that part of the costume was missing and I wouldn’t get refunded for it.

This is a complete scam as I know both costumes were in the box and not missing any items as I tried them on and instantly put them back. I have ask to speak to management on this issue and I keep getting told they are too busy and will contact me when they have time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 30.

Comments

I’ve experienced the same non sense. I will never use google express again